Pages

November 22, 2009

About Me

Hi! Thanks for stopping by, and checking out my blog. My name is Cristy. I am a Cuban-American girl living in Miami, Fl. I am a stay at home mom, self taught baker/cake decorator, and an artist at heart. I am not a chef, but a lover of food. Food makes me happy, very, very happy!

Before I got married, I never had to worry about the kitchen. It was my moms job to cook, and if she didn't make anything, a quick run to any restaurant would solve the problem. After I got married, it was now my responsibility to run the kitchen. I began a love for cookbooks. Later on, I discovered online recipes. I slowly collected a whole drawer full of recipes. I decided that I wanted to make a cookbook with all the yummy recipes I have found along the way. Some of the recipes on here are written how I originally found them. A few of them are adapted, but only to make them better! I usually don't measure anything. I just add and taste.

Although you will find diversity in my cooking, I am usually inspired by latin flavors.

Hope you find what you need on here, and never be afraid to try new things!












No comments:

Post a Comment